Thursday, July 19, 2012

Y'all are Sew Nice!


I just wanted to pop in and say "y'all are sew nice!"  I asked you all to share some feedback on the fly earlier this week and you did!  We so appreciate it!

So, I consulted with Mr. Random and picked a winner ....

Who said ...

So, Congrats Shirley!  I have a special mug rug kit for you so be on the look out for an email from me so I can get your address.

And, because y'all are sew nice, I have a little something for four more of you ... commenters #3 Allison C, #10 Mary on Lake Pulaski, #22 Jen, and #35 Catskill Quilter.  I'll be emailing y'all too!

And because I like all of you .... photos of the some of the samples from our meeting ....

Flirt by Sandy Gervais (arriving December and we'll have some special kits for this line with this as well!)


And Seascapes by Deb Strain (arriving December) ... so, so pretty!  


Well that is it for now!  Thanks again to all of you who shared your thoughts with us!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Love those fabrics...you must be loving these lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girls. =) Love Seascapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that Seascapes is out yet. I thought it is available in December.Pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my "little something" in the mail today - thank you so much Sew Lux!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)